Re: DOM L3 Events Upcoming Telco: call for agenda topics

On 6/17/13 3:22 PM, ext Travis Leithead wrote:

> Hey folks,
>
> We are planning a call tomorrow (June 18th), and would like to
> assemble an agenda… please reply with potential agenda topics for
> discussion, or add them directly to the Wiki page:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/DOM3Events

Hi Travis, All,

I don't have any topics to propose for the upcoming call but looking at
the 38 D3E open bugs [Bugs], I was wondering about the general Plan of
Attack and schedule.

Would it be helpful if these bugs were divvied up a bit more (Travis is
assigned 36 of them and Gary and Masayuki each have one); or if others
committed to making a proposal and/or submitting a changeset to address
various bugs?

If there is something that me, Chaals or Yves can do to help move this
spec along, please let us know.

BTW, I noticed quite a few bugs appear to be caused by missing entries
in the Key Values List
<http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/DOM-Level-3-Events/html/DOM3-Events.html#key-values-list>.
Is moving that list into a separate document (e.g. a wiki-based
registry) a viable option? [My advanced apologies if that's a dumb Q.]

-Thanks, Art

[Bugs] <http://tinyurl.com/Bugs-DOM3Events>