Re: [futures] Add convenience functions for immediate/canceled promises

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 6:03 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com> wrote:
> The naming suggestions are meant to (a) parallel the collection APIs,
> particularly Array, which uses Array.of() as a "simple constructor"
> (really, it's the monadic lifting function), and uses Array.from() as
> the "conversion constructor".  I think these are readable and easy to
> understand, and while there are good arguments for simple copying the
> resolver's method naming, I think it's even better to follow the
> developing naming standard I lay out above.

Where is Array.of() defined?

Also, I missed this email. I thought we had agreed on
accept/resolve/reject, which I've now added:

https://github.com/whatwg/dom/commit/109ec5bd6588d94df2e1c806efb55bd24d301db7

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/