 From: Domenic Denicola <domenic@domenicdenicola.com>
To: Dave Longley <dlongley@digitalbazaar.com>; "www-dom@w3.org" <www-dom@w3.org>
Cc: Anne van Kestern <annevk@annevk.nl>; "slightlyoff@chromium.org" <slightlyoff@chromium.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 1:20 PM
Subject: RE: Resolving Futures w/multiple values

Just as yoy can't return (or throw) multiple values from a function, so you can't fulfill (or reject) a promise with multiple values. Promises model asynchronous return/throw and the associated call stack, so multiple fulfillment values would be nonsensical.

You may find http://domenic.me/2012/10/14/youre-missing-the-point-of-promises/ helpful?