From: Arthur Barstow [mailto:art.barstow@nokia.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2011 4:19 AM
To: Jacob Rossi
Cc: www-dom@w3.org; Alex Kuang; Adrian Bateman
Subject: Re: CfC: publish a Candidate Recommendation of DOM 3 Events; deadline October 21

Hi Jacob - that seems reasonable to me.

Please make your proposal as a response to this thread and if no one makes and objections by Oct 31, Alex can start a new RfR for the reduced set of test cases:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps-testsuite/2011Oct/0011.html

(I think just public-webapps-testsuite is sufficient [i.e. no need to cross-post to other lists]).

-AB