Jacob

From: David Flanagan <david@davidflanagan.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 14:36:53 -0700
To: www-dom@w3.org
The current Editor's draft includes the following formulas for
converting wheel events to mousewheel and DOMMouseScroll events:

mousewheel.wheelDelta = -(WheelEvent.deltaY) / 120

DOMMouseScroll.detail = WheelEvent.deltaY / 3

Shouldn't those division signs be multiplication signs?  Everything I
read says that IE returns a wheelDelta of +120 or -120 for a single
wheel "click", and that Firefox returns a detail field of plus or minus 3.

	David Flanagan