Re: [DOMCore] minor wording problem for Document.importNode()

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 7:33 PM, Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au> wrote:
> Wouldn’t you also want to be able to set the Document in the <iframe> in
> that case?  There’s currently no way to do that.

I'd want to, but that's a separate problem.  It would be simpler than
at present if I could clone all the Nodes from one Document(Fragment)
to another without having to special-case DocumentTypes.  It would
also be slightly simpler than at present if I could make my pristine
backup by just cloning the Document instead of making a new
DocumentFragment and then cloning all the Document's children.  It
would also be slightly simpler than at present if I could set a new
Document directly for an iframe.  The first and second improvements
make sense without the third (although the third requires the second
to be useful here).