Clarify addEventListener/removeEventListener listener argument type [WebApps-ISSUE-174]

Hi, Sergey-

I have clarified in the DOM3 Events spec [1] that the listener parameter
can be an inline function object.

Please let us know whether or not this satisfies your issue.

[1] http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/DOM-Level-3-Events/html/DOM3-Events.html

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG, WebApps, and Web Events WGs