Re: Proposal: Input Method Editor API (was: proposal: add input/keyboard locale to text and keyboard events [ISSUE-119])

Greetings Doug,

Thank you for your interest.
I have posted the original proposal to www-international@w3.org
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-international/2010JulSep/0094.html>
since I'm not sure where is the best ML for this proposal. (It is
definitely helpful to give me good MLs for this proposal.)

Regards,

Hironori Bono
E-mail: hbono@google.com