DOM3 Events last call comment

Also, note that W3C is now talking of creating a touch
interaction WG as part of the rich web activity. On the  present
Dom3 direction, we'll soon have "stroke" and maybe "massage"
events -- this is just plain wrong.

DOMActivate  is interaction agnostic --- let's not return to the
interaction equivalent of the blink tag :-)  or said differently,
this logic appears blurred if not flawed:-)  (and no, no more
onblur either please)