Re: Two times listed for DOM3 call (Was: Agenda: DOM3 Events Telcon, 21 April 2010)

Hi, James-

James Craig wrote (on 10/13/10 2:28 PM):
> On Oct 12, 2010, at 9:15 AM, Doug Schepers wrote:
>
>> We will be holding the next DOM3 Events telcon on Wednesday, 13
>> October 2010, at 17:00-18:00 UTC. [1]  Please adjust for your local
>> time.
>
>> [1] http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar#s_3755
>
> Following the link takes you to a page that states the call is from
> 2:00pm-3:30pm Boston local which, in hindsight, is incorrect and put
> me an hour late for the call.
>
> I'd appreciate a second chance to state my case if possible. Thanks.

Gah, sorry about that.  We changed the time a while back, but haven't
updated the calendar, and I was going from my telcon agenda template.  I
apologize.

We have not yet talked about the UIScrollRequestEvent,
UIValueChangeRequestEvent, or DOMAttributeChangeRequestEvent, which we
plan to discuss on next week's call.  We can also briefly revisit the
UIRequestEvent topic if necessary, but let's see if we can't move on
that via email first.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs