Re: ISSUE-131 (defaultView load ): Define load event to fire on defaultView [DOM3 Events]

On Thu, 16 Sep 2010 16:33:54 +0900, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
wrote:

>> The text about not-propagating to defaulView doesn't talk about where
>> the event is dispatched but about what happens to load events which are
>> dispatched to Document or Element.
>
> Yeah, HTML5 already defines when and when not elements are to be
> dispatched on Window. I do not think DOM Level 3 Events needs to be
> concerned with that.

It would be nice if the text was clearer (and perhaps referenced HTML5 for
the window case) - as-is, I found it confusing too.

--
Hallvord R. M. Steen, Core Tester, Opera Software
http://www.opera.com http://my.opera.com/hallvors/