Re: DOM L3 Core spec.: textContent specification ambiguity

Hi, Daniel-

I agree with Robin that the text seems clear, and that the string
"<e/>" doesn't contain markup... in fact, it's specifically
escaped so that the UA doesn't misinterpret it as markup.

However, if you still think it's ambiguous, the most productive way
forward is not to present arguments, but to propose alternate wording.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs