RE: to publish a new WD of the DOM3 Events spec; deadline Sep 4

I support this.

-Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: public-webapps-request@w3.org [mailto:public-webapps-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Arthur Barstow
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 8:29 AM
To: public-webapps; www-dom@w3.org
Subject: CfC: to publish a new WD of the DOM3 Events spec; deadline Sep 4

This is a Call for Consensus (CfC) to publish a new WD of the DOM 3
Events spec:

  http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/DOM-Level-3-Events/html/DOM3-Events.html

As with all of our CfCs, positive response is preferred and
encouraged and silence will be assumed to be assent. The deadline for
comments is Sep 4.

Although rev 1.50 is currently the latest version [1] and it says the
date is July 20, the CVS history indicates Doug modified the document
today. Doug - please update the date.

DOM folks - please see [2] for a brief overview of WebApps' CfC process.

-Regards, Art Barstow

[1] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2006/webapi/DOM-Level-3-Events/html/DOM3-
Events.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/
WorkMode#Consensus_and_Call_for_Consensus

Begin forwarded message: