Re: DOM Testing framework?

On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 18:17:33 +0000, Travis Leithead <travil@microsoft.com> wrote:
> Just curious what the current status is of the JSUnit testing framework?
>
> http://www.w3.org/DOM/Test/
>
> Is this usable for adding new tests?
>
> Has the content of the tests been reviewed recently? Are they still an acceptable set of tests?

I've been running the Java versions of the L1 and L2 tests against our implementation as part of our test suite. For the most part they're decent. Some of the tests are incorrect, and they (obviously) don't test absolutely everything, but they make a decent starting point. I can compile a list of the tests that I've discovered to be wrong if that would help.

kats