Re: Mutation events

Cameron McCormack wrote:
> Could a solution to this be to allow listeners to be registered
> (somehow; the DOM Events model doesn’t support this at the moment) for
> particular attributes?

That might help performance, yes, though only at a certain memory cost
on the UA end.

I think Olli's suggestion that aria-specific events are the way to go
here is the one that requires the fewest changes in browser
implemenations (more or less none) and specifications (also none for the
existing specifications).  It does require that someone dispatch those
events, of course.

-Boris