Re: DOMStringList

Philippe Le Hegaret wrote:

> DOMStringList was designed to fulfill the needs of
> DOMConfiguration.parameternames and NodeEditVal.enumeratedValues. We had
> no reason to add appendString or insertString since the attributes are
> readonly.

The CSS WG is working on the CSS Editing Object Model that reuses
DOMStringList as a return argument of a new method querying classes
or IDs "defined" in a given stylesheet or stylerule. That would be very
cool to allow the calling code to merge DOMStringLists without having to
"clone" them into an Array with an expensive chunk of code.

</Daniel>