From: Philippe Le Hegaret [mailto:plh@w3.org]
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2002 1:39 AM
To: Martin Dürst
Cc: WWW DOM
Subject: Event: virtual key codes

Here is the list of DOM Level 2 key codes [1] that are not part of the
DOM Level 3 key codes and that we might want to add again. I didn't take
the time to sort them yet (or look for their definition in the Java
documentation). Martin, can you have a quick look at them and tell me
which ones are already present in Unicode? Thanks - Philippe.

DOM_VK_ACCEPT
DOM_VK_ADD
 (this key is not the '+' sign...)
DOM_VK_AGAIN
DOM_VK_ALL_CANDIDATES
DOM_VK_ALPHANUMERIC
DOM_VK_ALT_GRAPH
 Constant for the AltGraph modifier key.
DOM_VK_BACK_SPACE
DOM_VK_CANCEL
DOM_VK_CLEAR
DOM_VK_CODE_INPUT
DOM_VK_COMPOSE
DOM_VK_CONVERT
DOM_VK_COPY
DOM_VK_CUT
DOM_VK_DECIMAL
DOM_VK_FINAL
DOM_VK_FIND
DOM_VK_FULL_WIDTH
  Constant for the Full-Width Characters function key.
DOM_VK_HALF_WIDTH
  Constant for the Half-Width Characters function key.
DOM_VK_HELP
DOM_VK_HIRAGANA
  Constant for the Hiragana function key.
DOM_VK_JAPANESE_HIRAGANA
  Constant for the Japanese-Hiragana function key.
DOM_VK_JAPANESE_KATAKANA
  Constant for the Japanese-Katakana function key.
DOM_VK_JAPANESE_ROMAN
  Constant for the Japanese-Roman function key.
DOM_VK_KANA
DOM_VK_KANJI
DOM_VK_KATAKANA
  Constant for the Katakana function key.
DOM_VK_LESS
DOM_VK_MODECHANGE
DOM_VK_NONCONVERT
DOM_VK_NUM_LOCK
DOM_VK_PASTE
DOM_VK_PREVIOUS_CANDIDATE
  Constant for the Previous Candidate function key.
DOM_VK_PROPS
DOM_VK_ROMAN_CHARACTERS
  Constant for the Roman Characters function key.
DOM_VK_STOP
DOM_VK_UNDO

[1]
http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/WD-DOM-Level-2-19990923/events.html#Events-KeyEvent