RE: DOM-2 HTML Module Property Types - Treatment of CDATA vs NUMBERDTD Types

In this case, I would suggest documenting the following inconsistencies which this produces (so implementers won't second guess the spec):

1. that the use of integral type values in these cases is inconsistent with the mapping prescribed by 1.6.1;

2. that the use of integral type values in the case of height, hspace, width, and vspace is inconsistent between HTMLImageElement (on the one hand) and HTMLAppletElement and HTMLObjectElement (on the other hand).

Regards,
Glenn