RE: HTMLInputElement.size (Re: DOM-2 HTML Module Property Types -Treatment of CDATA vs NUMBER DTD Types)

Thanks.  I would only note that using unsigned long instead of simply long is inconsistent with other mappings from the NUMBER attribute value type to the DOM type. In other cases, a signed integral value is used.