RE: DOMString Character Encoding

	Internally I doubt Java Strings have BOMs but if you serialize one they sure do. But
	that doesn't matter because Java users should never be concerned with the actual
	character encoding of Java Strings. I'm trying to make the same point about
	DOMString but I'm not sure anyone has acknowledged they even know what I'm
	talking about. Or I'm missing something fundamental here.

	Mike