RE: Time in DOM 2 Events

For most applications, local start of epoch is fine.  Nevertheless, for
distributed apps (e.g. coordinated display of document sets; events that
will be delivered in a media stream with delivery timestamps), a common
epoch would really help.  There are certainly other hurdles for both
examples I mention, but it would be nice to not have to translate epochs if
and when such xplat issues arise.

Thanks - Patrick