RE: Another Java Language Binding Question

take me off this list

This Email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
It may also contain confidential and privileged material. Any review,
re-transmission, dissemination or action taken in reliance upon it, or any
other use of this information by persons, or entities, other than the
intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this Email in error
please contact the sender and delete it.