RE: createEntity and createNotation and importing these

I'm looking at the following section:
http://www.w3.org/TR/DOM-Level-2/core.html#Core-Document-importNode

What is see is that the Level 2 specification says [unlike what you stated]
that:
	Entity nodes can be imported, however ...
	Notation nodes can be imported, however ...

That means for me to build a conforming implementation, I would need to
support importing entities and notations, however meaningless that
capability is.  If the decision to allow importing these nodes is truly
deferred until DOM Level 3, then I recommend the following change to that
section:

	Entity nodes cannot be imported.
	Notation nodes cannot be imported.

That way, a conforming implementation can take the easy way out, and the
current API won't break if in the future you decide that there is a sensible
reason to allow these nodes to be imported.

	Keith