Re: planned Level 3 modules

Brad Clawsie wrote:

> > Now that the DOM Level 2 is nearing a stage where all that remains to be
> > done is to make sure it can be implemented :-),
>
> hopefully after yesterday's announcement that sun is withdrawing java
> from the ECMA standardization process (a process they initiated),
> people will choose another language for reference implementations.

I don't think those of us with L2 in Java will be inclined to stop.

And in any case the L2 spec needs to be implementable in both Java
and JavaScript, since those are the standardized bindings.

Question:  how is an implementor going to know their implementation
is correct, and conforms to the specification?

- Dave