From: Stephan Selle <Stephan.Selle@ZWEITWERK.COM>
To: <www-dom@w3.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 1999 6:02 PM
Subject: TransformNode method

Will there be anything comparable to Microsoft's

transformNode Method
(Processes this node and its children using the supplied XSL style sheet,
and returns the resulting transformation.)

in a future version of the DOM specification?

Mit besten Grüßen

Stephan Selle

Tel: 040 - 85 37 56 - 0
Mobil: 0172 - 411 4640