Re: Comments and requests.

At 07:17 AM 10/17/97 -0400, Alexandre Rafalovitch wrote:
The DOM is built from the output of and XML or HTML parser.  Only "well
formed" XML or HTML may be meaningfully represented in the DOM.  The major
browsers, for good business reasons, I suppose, attempt to "make sense" out
of HTML that is not well formed, but don't count on the DOM doing anything
along these lines.

Mike Champion

>On Thu, 16 Oct 1997, Paul Grosso wrote:
>
>> At 21:27 1997 10 15 -0400, Alexandr>> >These are comments on DOM Level 1
document as of 9th of October draft.