RE: [dom-xpath] Competing Proposals Proposal

"Dave Pawson" <dave.pawson@virgin.net> wrote:
> If its intended as a submission, no problem in using the
> DTD as intended.

It was not really intended as a submission as such... it is just convenient
to use the W3C DTD, and would be useful if it somehow turns into a
submission.  This is intended to be the "complete" level of proposal,
really for debating purposes, as I outlined in my other mail.  Plus, I just
bought a copy of XMetal, and so am trying to use XML more and more for
stuff like this.  In any case, I had a request to remove the logo and
copyright by one of the staff of the W3C.

-scott