From: Andrea Trasatti [mailto:trasatti@bware.it]
Sent: 21 May 2004 10:48
To: www-di@w3.org
Subject: RE: Multi-channel content

On 21 May 2004 at 10:29, Rotan Hanrahan wrote:

>[...]

I already posted this on the list, anyway I'll take this chance to do it again.
You might want to take a look at WURFL: http://wurfl.sf.net/
The project is not EXACTLY about device independence, but rather about collecting
info about many mobile devices to help developers offer a better device recognition
and markup generation.

- Andrea