Re: Multi-channel content

On 21 May 2004 at 12:49, Kai Hendry wrote:

> > database are not yet complete, but at a good point (about 80-90%). As soon as it'll be
> > complete I'll offer a small web interface to run some predefined queries such as
> > searching a UAProfiles and more.
>
> If you could just make the *.rdf available on a webserver. Just a listing, no
> need for a fancy interface.

The "fancy interface" will simply be a set of links/buttons to guide you. But yes, I might
provide a direct link.

> Does anyone have some practical tips to associate time to an useragent
> profile? I (still) want to plot device characteristics over time.

What do you mean by "to associate time"? Do you want to know when was the UAProf
URL registered? If so, my database already has this. The timestap I store is not
actually the date in which I registered (on the site) the header, but the date when the
reference was added to the database. There will be a difference of a few days, I think.
In some cases might be up to a month because some of the developers that send me
the logs do it monthly. I might consider adding the "first seen date" taken from the
headers.

- Andrea