Container Queries proposal & slides

From: Miriam Suzanne <miriam@oddbird.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2021 12:05:55 -0700
To: www-archive@w3.org
Yesterday the CSS Working Group discussed a proposal for Container Queries on our virtual face-to-face telecon. I presented my proposal for moving forward, based on a lot of the work that’s been done over the last few years, and we resolved to begin specification in css-contain-3:

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5796#issuecomment-777846985

My slides are attached here. The deck also includes a proposal for Scope, which we didn’t get to discuss.

Cheers,
-Miriam