Fwd: Re: CORD-19 semantic annotations presentations?

Updated slides for Marcin.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:  Re: CORD-19 semantic annotations presentations?
Date:  Tue, 19 May 2020 07:47:39 -0700
From:  Marcin Joachimiak <marcinjoachimiak@gmail.com>
To:  David Booth <david@dbooth.org>

Here you go

On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 6:23 AM David Booth <david@dbooth.org
<mailto:david@dbooth.org>> wrote:

     Thanks.  Two small suggestions if you have time:

     1. Add a title slide, with affiliations, and put your name on it.  It
     won't add any significant time to your presentation, and it will help
     people understand who you are and it will help de-clutter your first
     content slide.

     2. Please generate PDF.  I use LibreOffice, and it does not always
     render PowerPoint correctly.

     Thanks,
     David

     On 5/19/20 3:08 AM, Marcin Joachimiak wrote:
      > Dear David,
      >
      > Apologies for the delay, attached are my slides for today.
      >
      > all the best,
      > marcin
      >
      > On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 12:28 PM David Booth <david@dbooth.org
     <mailto:david@dbooth.org>
      > <mailto:david@dbooth.org <mailto:david@dbooth.org>>> wrote:
      >
      >     Hi Marcin,
      >
      >     I will probably have to send out two announcement: one today,
     with the
      >     agenda, and the other tomorrow, about an hour before the
     teleconference.

      >     Thanks,
      >     David
      >
      >     On 5/18/20 3:00 PM, Marcin Joachimiak wrote:
      >      > Hi David,
      >      >
      >      > I will have 2-3 slides for tomorrow 5 min. intro, I'll
     share a link
      >      > later today. When is your cutoff for the email announcement?
      >      >
      >      > best,
      >      > marcin
      >      >
      >      > On Sun, May 17, 2020 at 3:51 PM David Booth
     <david@dbooth.org <mailto:david@dbooth.org>
      >     <mailto:david@dbooth.org <mailto:david@dbooth.org>>
      >      > <mailto:david@dbooth.org <mailto:david@dbooth.org>
     <mailto:david@dbooth.org <mailto:david@dbooth.org>>>> wrote:
      >      >
      >      >     For Tuesday May 19 (11am Boston time), I have the
     following
      >     people
      >      >     slated to each speak for 5 minutes about their CORD-19
     project:
      >      >
      >      >         Daniel Stone,
      >      >         Deborah McGuinness,
      >      >         Gaurav Vaidya,
      >      >         Gollam Rabby,
      >      >         Marcin Joachimiak,
      >      >         John Z, <-- Anybody have his last name and email?
      >      >         Michael Liebman,
      >      >         Tom Conlin,
      >      >         David Booth.
      >      >
      >      >     Please:
      >      >
      >      >         1. Confirm if you'll be presenting on Tuesday;
      >      >
      >      >         2. Send me a URL for your slides, prior to
Tuesday, so