Fwd: Re: CORD-19 semantic annotations presentations?

Slides for today's talk by Marcin attached.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:  Re: CORD-19 semantic annotations presentations?
Date:  Tue, 19 May 2020 00:08:52 -0700
From:  Marcin Joachimiak <marcinjoachimiak@gmail.com>
To:  David Booth <david@dbooth.org>

Dear David,

Apologies for the delay, attached are my slides for today.

all the best,
marcin

On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 12:28 PM David Booth <david@dbooth.org
<mailto:david@dbooth.org>> wrote:

     Hi Marcin,

     I will probably have to send out two announcement: one today, with the
     agenda, and the other tomorrow, about an hour before the
teleconference.

     Thanks,
     David