Fwd: Re: AW: HL7/W3C: FHIR/RDF experience from Freie Universität Berlin - 11am (Boston) Thursday Dec 5

Slides from Gerhard for today's FHIR/RDF call.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:  Re: AW: HL7/W3C: FHIR/RDF experience from Freie Universität
Berlin - 11am (Boston) Thursday Dec 5
Date:  Wed, 4 Dec 2019 21:13:58 +0100
From:  Gerhard Kober <gerhard.kober@tiani-spirit.com>
To:  David Booth <david@dbooth.org>

Hi David,

find attached the presentation for tomorrow (since i have not really
experience in presenting things, i am not sure, if this is ok).

See you tomorrow

Gerhard

Am Mi., 4. Dez. 2019 um 18:14 Uhr schrieb David Booth <david@dbooth.org
<mailto:david@dbooth.org>>:

      Okay, thanks for letting me know.

      David

      On 12/4/19 11:31 AM, Adrian Paschke wrote:
       > Dear David,
       >
       > regrets from my side for tomorrow. I have a conflicting meeting
      which I need to take part.
       > Gerhard will participate and present about his FIHR/RDF work.
       >
       > @Gerhard: you might want to try out the Google hangout link
      before, if it works on your computer with the sound and remote
      presentation of the slides.