Re: Moving WebApps' DOM3Events wiki to Github

[ + PLH and Yves ]

On 10/14/15 12:13 PM, Gary Kacmarcik (Кошмарчик) wrote:
> I copied the info from the wiki into our README.md file.

Great, thanks!

> One remaining issue is that we still have the meeting archives at:
> http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/Bi-weekly_meetings
> and this includes a bunch of files to convert.

I didn't realize you did that.

> Is there a clever, automated way of bring them over?

Not that I know about but I copied Philippe and Yves because I think
they might have a suggestion. However, if your D3E calls/meetings use
RRSAgent and you get it to "make minutes", then your meeting record
should be a permanent part of W3C's "date space". As such, it's not
clear there is a need to make a second copy so I wonder if perhaps you
could leave the existing minutes as is (they won't be deleted) and stop
that practice going forward.

-Art