Re: Fetch & Streams meeting

On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 1:30 AM, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com> wrote:
> Given those topics, it seems like the discussions could be included directly
> in WebApps' meeting. Currently, there are plenty of open slots on Monday and
> I'd be happy to add these topics at time slots that are convenient for you
> <https://www.w3.org/wiki/Webapps/October2015Meeting#Agenda_Monday_October_26>.
> WDYT?

I think that might be too large of a group, but probably acceptable as
long as we don't discuss anything non-technical and that is enforced
by the chairs. It's a bit hard to say. If it's sixty people and we
only need the attention of around five, it might end up being a
gigantic waste of time for fifty-five people. And potentially of those
five, if the fifty-five try to chime in without having informed
themselves. So I guess another requirement would be that everyone that
wants to take part in the discussion needs to have read the relevant
documents.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/