Re: WebEx reservations for Working Group and Task Force calls

I have just learned more about the following information I had given you:

On 08/05/2015 2:20 PM, Michael Cooper wrote:
> It is possible to dial into WebEx using a local or nearby number in
> many areas. These numbers are listed at
> http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html.
> You can point people to this page in your agendas if you want, or you
> can include specific local numbers for your participants if you think
> it would be helpful.
Apparently the numbers at this URI are not supported by the MIT
instance. As far as I can tell so far, there are no additional numbers
for dial-in to WebEx aside from the Boston number +1-617-324-0000.
People needing PSTN access should request a dial-out, which will reach
them at any number. I'm still looking into whether there is an easy way
to request dialouts to people who are unable to access the Web client. I
managed it by joining the conference as a second instance of myself but
it's a difficult mechanism.

Michael