Re: PSA: Sam Ruby is co-Editor of URL spec

> On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 1:48 PM, Jeff Jaffe <jeff@w3.org> wrote:
>> I don't recall that we were discussing hypotheticals in that meeting.
> That's surprising to say the least. We've discussed that exact
> scenario several more times afterwards.

Your previous comment and my response related to "that meeting".

I agree that we've discussed numerous proposals and as you know W3C has
been trying hard to find one that works for all involved.  I don't
recall Sam's specific proposal which I believe has elements which make
it more workable.