Re: PSA: Sam Ruby is co-Editor of URL spec

From: Jeff Jaffe <jeff@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 08:05:57 -0500
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
CC: Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>, www-archive <www-archive@w3.org>, "lehors@us.ibm.com >> Arnaud Le Hors/Cupertino/IBM" <lehors@us.ibm.com>, Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>

> On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 1:48 PM, Jeff Jaffe <jeff@w3.org> wrote:
>> I don't recall that we were discussing hypotheticals in that meeting.
> That's surprising to say the least. We've discussed that exact
> scenario several more times afterwards.

Your previous comment and my response related to "that meeting".

I agree that we've discussed numerous proposals and as you know W3C has
been trying hard to find one that works for all involved.  I don't
recall Sam's specific proposal which I believe has elements which make
it more workable.