mangled text in selectors draft

From: L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 14:23:19 -0800
To: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>, fantasai@inkedblade.net
Cc: www-archive@w3.org
http://dev.w3.org/csswg/selectors/#compound says:

  # A compound selector is a sequence of simple selectors that are
  # not separated by a combinator.and one or mo If it contains a
  # type selector or universal selector, that selector comes first
  # in the sequence. Only one type selector or universal selector is
  # allowed in the sequence.

I think something got pretty mangled here, and I think some
definitions may have been lost in the middle.

-David

             Before I built a wall I'd ask to know
             What I was walling in or walling out,
             And to whom I was like to give offense.