Re: Is the TAG structure harmful? [Was: Fwd: Forced Resignation]

Eric,

I’m honestly surprised at the amount of bile you apparently hold towards me; I wish you’d brought it up earlier, to give me the chance to address it, rather than let it fester. I do see that you’ve managed to participate in some discussions on-list over the last four years, so it hasn’t been a total loss.

I do suspect that we’re going to have to agree to disagree, however, on what is appropriate and inappropriate participation style.

Peace,

P.S. It’s not “my list”; it’s the community’s. I only do my best to maintain that community.

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/