From: Michael[tm] Smith
Sent: 20/08/2013 9:02 AM
To: Paul Cotton
Cc: Robin Berjon (robin@w3.org); Aaron Colwell <acolwell@google.com> (acolwell@google.com); Adrian Bateman; Mark Watson; Sam Ruby (rubys@intertwingly.net); www-archive@w3.org
Subject: Re: FW: WG Decision to publish a Last Call Working Draft of the “Media Source Extensions” specification

Hi Paul,

Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, 2013-08-19 22:41 +0000:

> > The MSE Editors are requested to arrange for publication with Robin and/or Mike
>
> When will the MSE Last Call spec be published?  Is it going to be
> published before next week’s publishing moratorium?

No. I sent a reply last week off-list to the editors saying that before we
can publish the LCWD, we need for the editors/chairs to set an end date/deadline
for LC comments. We can't publish the LCWD now before September 5, and the
LC-comments end date needs to be at least 3 weeks after that, so that means
an end date of September 26th at the earliest -- though I'd suggest it'd
probably be prudent to have an LC comments period longer than 3 weeks.

  --Mike