Re: Draft: Plan and next steps for AppCache.NG

On Tue, 06 Nov 2012 16:32:10 +0100, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
wrote:

> BTW, another option re the scope/charter questions is that the HTMLWG is
> simply using public-webapps list for all AppCache discussions and that
> HTMLWG retains (exclusive) decision making rights e.g. publication
> decisions. I can see some +/- on this approach, including it could
> conceivably eliminate the need for WebApps to recharter ;-).

Consistent with other decisions, I think unless we are chartered to talk
about appcache, the discussion cannot be held on the mailing list.

And that's just one of the drawbacks I can see.

cheers