Re: Updating of editors version of HTML5 spec

Hi Jonas,

you wrote:

"It feels very unfortunate that these days the majority of emails in
this list are regarding process and not regarding the technical
discussions of what's in the HTML5 spec."

I would suggest its the editors regular attempts at the monkeywrenching of
the html wg process  is the reason for such emails.

I would also suggest that the reason why technical issues are not
disucussed on the html wg list is that the majority of the activity occurs
on the bugs. That appears to be by design. I would very much like to see
the technical discussion occuring in the bugs moved back to the HTML list
as I would find it much easier to keep track of what was being discussed.

>Is anyone really doubting that the editor will get to the change?

Yes i am seriously doubting it, thats why i asked. No changes have occured
to the canvas 2d context spec since the revert was made on it, I do not
think it is a situation that should be repeated with the HTML5 spec and if
it does occur I want to see it nipped in the bud before it causes problems.

I am perfectly happy with having the thread moved to www.archive, but I
reserve the right to initiate such discussion on the html wg list.

best regards
Stevef

--
with regards