Re: HTML WG timeframe for responses

Hi Sam,
Thanks for the feedback,

>It is unclear to me why you are gating this on Ian in any way.

I believe his participation is required to move the process forward, if that
is not the case then I will proceed as you suggest.

>Entrance to last call is not the last opportunity for people to raise bugs
or to take issue with the proposed resolution.  Far from it: we are prepared
to have plenty of both.

I am perfectly aware of this, but consider as there appears to be a feeling
that hgroup will go or be significantly changed, i think the sooner this
occurs the better, rather than having half baked concepts hanging around in
the HTML5 spec for longer than is necessary.

appreciate your fast response!

regards
stevef

--