Re: request to review HTML WG chairs decision on issue 133

hi mike, thanks for your detailed explanation.

While i consider that the decision by the chairs decision was not based on
any explicitly stated process rule. It is now clear that the rule is:

Once an issue is closed it loses its status as a pre last call issue

The term prejudicial was meant to refer the effect upon the issue's pre-last
call status. As in the issue is closed with prejudice (it will no longer be
cosnidered as a pre last call issue)

I will not pursue this any further as it will be a waste of time.

regards
stevef

--
with regards