Re: <iframe doc="">

(Trimmed Cc list)

Larry,

On Jan 24, 2010, at 12:11 PM, Larry Masinter wrote:

> I'm not sure why I am being cc'd on this particular conversation.
>
> I agree that the public-html@w3.org list is inappropriate for discussing
> process issues. But so far, I haven't even gotten an acknowledgment
> of receipt for my simple request that the chairs document the
> process as it is actually being followed (sent over a week ago):
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2010Jan/0048.html

I apologize on behalf of the chairs for the lack of acknowledgement to your email so far. The chairs have in fact noted your email, agree that you are owed a response on the points you raise, and specifically plan to discuss it and formulate a reply. We should have also give you an interim acknowledgement to indicate that's what we were doing.

Apologies,
Maciej