RE: HTML+RDFa Heartbeat Draft publishing request

What does it mean for a document to "be" an "XHTML document"
but be "interpreted through the HTML5 parsing rules"?

Given that any string of characters can be interpreted through
the HTML5 parsing rules, I think it might be useful to try
to be more precise here.

It might help to use "this specification" rather than
"this document" to avoid overloading "document".

The rules of this specification apply to documents and
also to processors.

* They apply to documents meeting the requirements
 of HTML4, HTML5 and XHTML for documents.
* They apply to processors meeting the requirements
 of HTML5 for parsing rules.

Do I have that right?

Larry
--