Re: HTML+RDFa Heartbeat Draft publishing request

Julian Reschke wrote:
> Lachlan Hunt wrote:
>> The problem here is that you're somehow categorising the list of
>> examples given in the charter, and using that to somehow limit the
>> class of independent vocabularies that are being referred to by the
>> charter. I do not believe that is a reasonable interpretation. The
>> actual requirement in the charter just says "independently developed
>> vocabularies", without placing any restrictions on what type of
>> independent vocabularies are being referred to.
>
> I don't follow. Are you saying that the fact that specific examples are
> listed doesn't mean anything?

No, I'm saying that they're just examples and it's wrong to infer
anything from them beyond that fact, particularly in relation to which
other independent vocabularies may or may not be applicable to the
requirement.

--
Lachlan Hunt - Opera Software
http://lachy.id.au/