Re: vCard - Old vs. New?

Much like Renato, I also don't see the problem with multiple namespaces:
if you take Dan's message to its logical conclusion, then everything on
the Semantic Web should be in a single namespace. In fact, namespaces
provide modularization, because addresses are not only relevant to
Persons but to other entities.

Cheers,
Peter