Re: Does anyone like microdata?

Please note that I intentionally did not post my reply to the list as
I think it's not contributing to the technical discussions regarding
the contents of the specs created by this WG. Instead it's an attempt
to create a more pleasant environment for the people participating.

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 2:55 PM, Shelley Powers<shelleyp@burningbird.net> wrote:
> Jonas Sicking wrote:
>>> Otherwise,
>>> I've heard from thousands who feel positively ill at the sight of the
>>> microdata section. No really, they just don't want to commit online.
>>>

>> Have you really? If so that would be good feedback to get. If you are
>> just making stuff up I'm starting to understand why you have such
>> trust issues with other people on this list.
>
> I was being facetious. Typically, understanding such requires imagination.

Is this another attempt at being facetious? Or are you trying to be insulting?

> will be more careful about using the more esoteric communication techniques
> in this group.

That would be appreciated.

/ Jonas