Re: Disambiguating @summary from a long descriptor

Anne van Kesteren On 09-06-14 18.36:
> -public-html
> +www-archive
>
> On Sun, 14 Jun 2009 14:54:32 +0200, Leif Halvard Silli <lhs@malform.no> wrote:
>>> ... <caption class="contentinfo" role="contentinfo"> Alphabetically
>>> sorted table name of persons with their age. 3
>>>  The English used does not seem grammatically correct
>> May Shakespeare and the English queen forgive me. (I added the word
>> "with" in the demo.)
>
> I think you also want s/name/names/ and s/with their/and their/.

Many thanks for your corrections. I  have remade the text since
then, however ... Feel free to bug/twitter me again. :-)

>>> and the identified column headers in the summary do not match the
>>> actual headers.
>> Huh? I think you are overeager.
>
> "Firstname" is not equal to "first" was what I meant.

This was actually a conscious decision, then, I think (reworded
now). I wanted short titles. Things has to be understood in
context. There is also the abbr="" attribute for table cells, I
have heard ... But this time I chose to make the text short
directly, without @abbr.
--
leif halvard silli